Classes are held Sundays at 5:00 – 6:15pm or 6:30 – 7:45pm.
You will receive your class assignment from Pastor Steve.
- Sept. 11th
- Jan. 15th (there will be one class this night at 5:00pm along with a parent’s meeting – we will have an optional outing and a lock-in afterwards—this is the Sunday connected with Martin Luther King Jr. Day and no school on Monday)
- Feb. 19th (this may change to connect with Valentine’s Dinner)
- March 5th
- April 16th
JANUARY CLASS AND OUTING
We will gather on Sunday, January 15th. Below is the schedule for that night:
● 5:00 PM parent’s meeting (link)
● 5:00 PM-6:00 PM—Confirmation Class Instruction–one class (everybody together)
- November 4-6th, 2022
- First Friday in November at Lutheran Hills, Morgantown IN
We will leave from the church at 6:30pm on Friday, November 4. If students are able, encourage them to work the first shift at the Bazaar that afternoon; we will make sure they eat before time to load the bus.
Bus will return by noon on Sunday, November 6.
Sign up for retreat food and volunteers is located on the YFM Bulletin Board. Extra copies of waivers, packing lists and other information is also on the YFM Bulletin Board.
The Rite of Confirmation will be on May 7, 2023. There will be one service at 9:00 a.m. on this day.
Good Friday Service:
Jr. High will assist with the service at 7 p.m. We will be using a liturgy with a dramatic reading in parts that utilizes the seven last words of Jesus on the Cross.
September 11th at 6:00 PM to go over additional activities for this age group, get people to help with activities, and gather additional ideas.
January 15th at 5:00 PM to go over Valentine’s Dinner plans, requirements for this year’s Confirmands and Confirmation Sunday details.
Below are letters mailed home by Pastor Steve. Please let us know if you have any questions. Email Pastor Steve