We will gather on Sunday, January 15th. Below is the schedule for that night:
- 5:00 PM parent’s meeting (link)
- 5:00 PM-6:00 PM—Confirmation Class Instruction–one class (everybody together)
- 6:00 PM—food and drinks for people
- 6:30 PM—promptly leave for outing to Whiteland for Axe Throwing (Yes, that is correct—but it will be safe and we will be the only ones at the facility). –the cost for this will be covered from the Jr. High Fund
- 7:30 PM- 9:30 PM—we will be at Johnson County Axe Throwing Center
- 9:30 PM—leave to come back to church
- Around 10:30 PM arrive back at church for Lock-in
- 7:00 AM—everyone goes home (please pick up your youth no later than this time—if you are not here you will get called to come get your youth)
People are encouraged to bring games to share, movies that you may want to watch and food &
drinks to share. If people want to bring gaming systems; we can set them up in a variety of
places with TVs or projectors.
I will need some parents to assist with this event (chaperoning,
driving to Whiteland, etc.). If you are able to help, please let me know.
Please respond to this message to let me know if your youth is 1) going axe throwing and 2)
staying for lock-in. Thanks.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE GOING AXE THROWING YOU NEED TO GO TO
WWW.JOHNSONCOUNTYAXETHROWING.COM AND CLICK ON THE
WAIVER AND FILL OUT AND SUMBIT THE WAIVER PRIOR TO OUR